blanklinehomelineaboutlineinvestmentlinecontactlineblank

4.23.2010

Business news +&+ A Happy Birthday!

We have exciting news! We are moving don't panic we are staying in Palm Beach County =) just moving a little north to Jupiter and we couldn't be more happier even though we are downsizing BIG time!! We will be in the location we love and the best part no neighbors above us and a GARAGE {my only two wish items} haha! With this being said I will have limited email/internet access until about the 3rd week of May. I have sessions/wedding booked every weekend durning the month of May but just want to give all clients a heads up  as our process time will be running a little behind! Please know I will be doing as much editing and all that I can do in the mean time and all work is being done by each session! If you email me in the mean time for an photography inquire please don't think Im ignoring your request/emails I will get right to you as soon as I can!
We are doing this ourselves and we have always had movers so I can't wait to see how this goes! Wish us luck!
Also amberphotography is in the works with  a new blog makeover which im so excited about and just hope this move doesn't hold the plans behind! 


On another happy note I wanted to give a quick shout out since I will most likely not be on the internet this day!!
Happy Birthday to my twin sister and best friend Nicole on April 29th  {yes it's my birthday too!} Growing up people would ask all the time do you share the same birthday?! REALLY?!
As I think back to all the years Nicole and I have shared it saddens me that it has gone by so fast but makes me happy to look back on all our memories we shared as sisters and even more better identical twins! We have always been close and never been apart until my  husband and I moved to West Palm Beach from Amelia Island almost 7 years a go! The funny thing is he learned real quick that he would have to deal with not just one of me and but two of me! He makes fun of Nicole and I as he says we have our own language as we finish each others sentence or better yet don't finish talking but we know what we are saying without having to go all out in details! 
A quick memory I have that made me realize she was my best friend:
In kindergarden our parents let us pick if we wanted to be in the same class room or be spilt a part and of course we  wanted to share the same classroom but our teacher became concern through out the school year and brought to our parents attention that we were not making other friends cause we had each other, so i remember the dreaded day we lived in California and it was a  warm spring day and I couldn't wait to sit next to my sister and as I was walking into the cafeteria { i believe for breakfast or lunch}, we had place mats with our names on them and I saw mine Amber M. but there was no Nicole M. next to mine!! I was devastated!!! I thought something happened where was my sister! It came to my knowledge after I had a kindergarden breakdown that they decided to place us into separate class rooms! This was kindergarden and I still remember it like yesterday! Not sure what took place after but from then on we never had the same class room again! :( even though we were next door to one another it wasn't the same!
Being a twin is amazing and not like any other bound! Nicole lives in Iowa now { we were born there} with her fiance and two kids and even though we are hundreds of miles apart we talk at least 3 times a day on the phone { thats just a lowball guess, i'd say more like 5+ times}! We didn't have an easy childhood and seen a lot beyond our years but Im glad I had her by my side everyday and will continue to watch each other grow up into very strong and wonderful woman!!
Love you Nicole and Happy Birthday!!




{Below is a quick collage I put together I didn't have much to choose from picture wise as things are packed}


No comments: